Information on the processing of personal data (pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR 2016/679)
WHY THIS NOTICE
This page describes how to manage the site with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
This is an information that is also provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and subsequent amendments to those who interact with web services accessible electronically from the address: www.bininipartners.it
The information is provided only for the BININI PARTNERS SRL website (www.bininipartners.it) and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links present therein.
The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of the directive n. 95/46 / EC, adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of personal data online, and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the link. The Recommendation and a summary description of its purposes are reported on the website of the Privacy Authority www.garanteprivacy.it
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation by (interested) users of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed, therefore personal data pursuant to art. 4 of the GDPR 2016/679.
The Data Controller is BININI PARTNERS Via Gazzata, 4, 42124 Reggio Emilia.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER:
The figure of Data Protection Officer (DPO) has not been identified as the writer is not required to comply with art. 37 European Regulation 2016/679.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Purpose of processing the requests of the interested parties (contractual and pre-contractual): the personal data provided by users who submit requests to join the services offered, also via contact form, are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested by the therefore interested for the sole purpose of fulfilling the respective specific request.
- Direct marketing purposes: only in the case of direct consent from the data subject will the personal data provided be used for direct marketing purposes, in particular for sending promotional and commercial communications relating to services and products offered by the Data Controller.
- Indirect marketing purposes: only in the case of direct consent from the interested party will the personal data provided be disclosed to third parties for marketing purposes, in particular for sending promotional and commercial communications, as well as carrying out market studies and statistical analyzes.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes and specific purposes for which they were collected and in compliance with the principle of necessity and proportionality.
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Personal data may be processed by company employees appointed to pursue the aforementioned purposes, who have been expressly authorized for processing and who have received adequate operating instructions and specific training.
COMPULSORY PROVISION OF DATA
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the IT forms (form) requesting the Data Controller to access the services offered. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested. The refusal to provide the aforementioned personal data therefore does not allow the possibility of using the services and contents offered. The personal data processed are: personal data, contact data (by way of example but not limited to: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number).
COMMUNICATION OF DATA
Personal data may be processed by external parties operating as owners such as, by way of example, Authorities and supervisory and control bodies and, in general, subjects, including private individuals, entitled to request data as Public Authorities who expressly request it. for administrative or institutional purposes, in accordance with the provisions of current national and European legislation, as well as persons, companies, associations or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy.
The data may also be processed by external parties designated as Data Processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR 2016/679, to which adequate operating instructions are given. These subjects are essentially included in the following categories:
- companies that perform website supply and assistance services and management and maintenance of specific databases.
The personal data processed will not be transferred abroad.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. For direct and indirect marketing purposes until the data subject’s consent is revoked.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to:
- know which personal data are processed, their origin, purpose and method of processing (art. 13-14 GDPR 2016/679);
- obtain the cancellation and / or destruction of data processed in violation of the law, as well as the updating, rectification or integration of data (Article 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for rectification to the Data Controller (Article 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (Article 13-14 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for cancellation (right to be forgotten) of the data managed by the Data Controller (Article 17 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for treatment limitation (Article 18 of the GDPR 2016/679);
- submit a request for opposition in cases where the processing falls within what is defined in art. 21 GDPR 2016/679.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller
REVISED MARCH 2021